Broomfield, CO city council will be considering multiple gun control ordinances during their Tues, Sept 20 Study Session.
These include the following:
- ban concealed carry in parks, bars/breweries, restaurants, open space, churches, more
- ban “assault weapons”, Mags over 10 rounds
- raise age to purchase any firearm to 21
- enact a 10 day waiting period
- ban “ghost guns”
- ban open carry in public spaces
Read their agenda HERE.
The meeting begins at 6:00pm and public comment will be taken either in-person or via telephone.
Attend in person:
George Di Ciero City & County Building
1 Des Combes Drive
Call with public comment:
1-855-695-3744 starting at 6 p.m. and press star 3 (*3) to be placed in the queue.
CLICK HERE to email the entire council at once.
Watch the meeting live HERE.